Work for us!
See below the latest vacancies at Hoyle Court. Please email your CV and a why you think you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Arden Management are looking a recruit a Bar Supervisor to join our busy team. Operating from Hoyle Court running a bar during weekday evenings for members and during the weekends a busy wedding and events calendar runs.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the customer receives the highest quality of service. To assist in the day to day operational running of the bar while providing exceptional customer service, high standards of hygiene as well as health and safety.
- Ensure the bar and building is open and ready for business
- Support other staff members in providing excellent customer service
- Maintain back of house areas to a high standard of organisation and hygiene
- Following the cashing up procedure in an effective manner
- Proactively following cleaning rosters to keep the bar clean and tidy
- Close the bar down in the correct manner
- Serving customers with the perfect serve of each beverage
- Lay up for meals, clear tables and serve food for meals
- Be a core member of the team during weddings and weekend events supporting the kitchen and casual staff
- Supporting casual staff in all aspects of the business
- Key holder responsibility to ensure the building is secure and safe
- Take part in stock takes
- Ensure stock is regularly rotated and date checks are made
- Ensure that any health and safety issues are reported to a manager
- Previous experience in a bar is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work predominantly weekday evenings and weekends
- Can work both independently and as part of a team
- Confidence in serving customers and providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills to staff, managers and guests
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hard working and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Flexible/ adaptable
- Can handle heavy lifting such as tables and chairs setting up/ breaking down set up’s
- Good personal hygiene and smartly presented
- Able to work unsupervised for entire shifts
- Flexible to work shifts at late notice and support the needs of the business
- Open and receptive to new information, lots of common sense
- High standards of honesty and integrity
Please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted